Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Peek a Jew: Obama headquarters


This picture was published as part of a New York Magazine article about how Barak Obama is going to beat Mittens the Kitten Romney like a drum. (Readit here) The photo depicts the inside of Obama campaign headquarters in Chicago. See the menorah on the desk? And its not even Chanuka. It looks to me like someone is has displayed an announcement of his allegiance to Judaism beneath the other tribal identifiers hanging from the ceiling.

Search for more information about Obama and his abiding love of Jews at4torah.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was able to find good advice from your blog articles.


My web blog :: tips on how to lose weight fast

Anonymous said...

What's up to all, how is everything, I think every one is getting more from this web site, and your views are nice in support of new visitors.

my homepage waist to hip ratio chart