Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Investigative report into the dybbuk

A Guest Post by Rafi G

I am going to preface the brief post with an apology. In the nearly 2 years that I have been a contributor on the Dov Bear blog, I have refrained from including, in my posts, links to my own blog, Life in Israel. I know I was allowed to, but my purpose in being a contributor here was not to direct traffic to LII, but to have an opportunity to share my thoughts with Dov Bear's audience, and not just with my own.

Today though, I am going to break that rule I set for myself. I am going to send you to my own blog to see what I wrote there. I apologize for the inconvenience to the readers (big inconvenience, clicking a link, boo hoo), and to Dov Bear for stealing his readers.

Last night, an investigative reporting television show in Israel ran a report on the recent dybbuk exorcism and mekubalim in general. Read my thoughts and see the video clip of the show in my post at LII.


Search for more information about exorcisms at 4torah.com.

Going to Israel?
Now get 2 phones for the price of 1 (and free calls too) with Talk'n'Save.

No comments: