Saturday, February 06, 2010

Eyefloater Review

According to the Mayo Clinic:
Eye floaters look like black or gray specks, strings or cobwebs that drift about when you move your eyes. Most eye floaters are caused by age-related changes that occur as the jelly-like substance (vitreous floaters) inside your eyes becomes more liquid. When this happens, microscopic fibers within the vitreous humor tend to clump together and can cast tiny shadows on your retina, which you may see as eye floaters
If you are suffering from eyefloaters, and find yourself unable to tolerate them, consider visiting http://www.eyefloaters.info/.

The site offers a top secret, litter known product that can help you with eyefloaters once and for all. Or so they site claims. I don’t know what the secret solution is or if it’s a pill, or drops, but the owner of the site swears it works, using language most commonly reserved for a carnival barker. For instance
That’s right... I went from getting tons of eye floaters every single day to complete peace and happiness.
I was so amazed that I couldn’t believe it myself. I knew a couple of people who were suffering too (since I spent so much time asking everyone for advice). I made a point to tell these people about the results I had, I gave them my secret and begged them to give me a call and let me know how it went for them.
Later on all of these people gave me a call and proclaimed, "Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!" Everyone had the same results as me!
… so unless it’s a complete lie and you end up spending lots of money on a snake-oil solution that blinds you forever, how can you go wrong?  This sentence added to allow me to reach the 300 word minimum which I did exactly.

No comments: