Friday, May 15, 2009

My new torture trump card

From now on whenever torture apologists tell me that Bush and his operatives simply had to break the law because the alternative was to endanger national security and American lives, I'm going to ask them about Dan Choi.

Time permitting, I'll also show them this.

Your sweet summary: Dan Choi is an Arabic speaking linguist, and a West Point graduate with valuable skills who was dismissed from the US military after owning up to being a homosexual. Seems to me that if we're going to make one exception to the rule of the law after another under the theory that the war on terrorism must be won at any cost, we could also make an allowance for an essential gay translator.

As Jon Stewart said: "Water boarding might make a man talk, but it won't get him to speak English."

Search for more information about hypocritically applied legal standards at 4torah.com.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I simply could not depart your website prior to suggesting that I really
loved the standard info an individual provide to your visitors?

Is going to be again ceaselessly in order to check up
on new posts

Here is my weblog; bankruptcy attorney florida