Saturday, December 09, 2006

A letter from Lippy

I don't think this comment was written by Lipa Margulies, the propreiter, I mean Rosh Yeshiva of Torah Temimah, but it sure sounds like him. Especially the part about him being famished for money and being willing to overlook anything that might put his school or his teachers is an unpleasant light.

Dear Parents:

For the past thirty five years I have been covering up the fact that Yidi Kolko has been molesting students in Yeshiva Torah Temimah. I do not understand what all the fuss is about. Yidi Kolko is a fine Rebbi and as we know no one is perfect. Why is everyone focused on the fact that he is a child molester? Focus on the good, not the bad. So, he ruined some lives, big deal. So, I covered it up, big deal.

We must stick together and continue the cover up. As parents in my Yeshiva, you know that your first obligation is to the health of my Yeshiva. Your children’s well being are a distant third, well after your obligation to pay me tuition (cash accepted, please deliver to Rabbi Applegrad.) If we work as one, we can overcome the truth and you my precious parent body can continue allowing me to spread my version of the torah for years to come.

I apologize for taking so long to send this letter, but Yaakov, Yidi and I have been hard at work trying to terrorize the victims of Kolko’s sickness. They expect no less from us. Please help us continue our cover-up and terror campaign by sending me a tax deductible donation in the enclosed envelope (cash accepted, please deliver to Rabbi Applegrad.)

I have a psak din from a gadol that we must continue to ignore Yidi’s use of your children for his recreation. It is his right as a Rebbi. The gadol explains that since he dedicates his life to your children, the least you can do is allow him to have his way with them. It is your duty to keep him calm and happy.

Thank you for your continued support of my important mossad. Please help us do more by sending me a tax deductible donation (cash accepted, please deliver to Rabbi Applegrad) in the enclosed envelope (your stamp helps us save on postage.)

Very Sincerely,

Moireinu Harav Hagoen Rosh HaYeshiva
Lipa Margulies

No comments: